Friday, February 13, 2009

Milk Challenge

The milk challenge is something that I have always wanted to try. For those who do not know what the milk challenge is, here is how to play and the rules :

1) You can use any type of milk (2%, whole, skim, chocolate, etc.)
2) You have to drink 1 gallon of milk in one hour.
3) Once the hour is completed, you have to keep the milk down for 1 hour.
4) If you throw up, you lose.
5) If you can drink the gallon within one hour and keep it down for 1 hour after, then you have completed the milk challenge.

You may be wondering to yourself, what is the point of this? And to be completely honest, I do not know. I have heard many stories, some say that it is impossible because your stomach cannot hold that much lactic acid with the stomach acid in your stomach. Others say that it is completely possible. For the record there have been 2 people who have completed the milk challenge on record. But for the majority of the people who try it, they end up vomiting violently in front of their friends for a long time.

Do you think you can complete the milk challenge??????

4 comments:

  1. I have seen someone try it and there are videos on youtube of another kid trying it that I know. The kid that I witnessed do it threw up before even finishing the gallon, and the other kid chugged the whole gallon and then puked shortly after. I don't know if the video is still on youtube but it was pretty gross. I'm usually game for challenges but I don't think I want to try this challenge. I've tried the saltine challenge before and was unsuccessful lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love milk.. but the thought of drinking an entire gallon in one hour is just disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the cinnamon challenge! Bet you can't eat a spoonful of cinnamon and swallow it :)

    Youtube it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I have a friend from back home who tried the milk challenge and puked immediately after he took the last sip

    ReplyDelete