Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Favorite Type of Milk

When it comes to milk, I dont think that I can say I perfer one flavor over another. I love each type of milk in certain circumstances. When it comes to just sitting down and having a glass of milk, I choose coffee milk any day over any other flavor of milk. Coffee milk has to be my overall favorite. I am picky when it comes to coffee milk though, because I seem to only like coffee milk that is made from the Autocrat Coffee Syrup. Now when it comes to breakfast or deserts, I would have to go with regular, 2 percent milk. I drink 2 percent milk becasue it is what I grew up on. During breakfast I love a regular glass of plain milk. With cake and cookies, plain milk if an absolute must. For lunch and dinner I have to go with chocolate milk. There is something about the richness of chocolate milk that goes great with a good afternoon or nighttime meal. The only flavors of milk that I dislike are strawberry and vanilla. I dont understand why people would want their milk to have either of those flavors. I do not enjoy them at all.

2 comments:

  1. Milk is my favorite drink ever! Coffee and chocolate are also my favorite types, but I like 1% for plain milk.

    You love coffee milk, so you must love coffee ice cream, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I absloutely love coffee ice cream. :)

    ReplyDelete